The thumb orthoses ensure extensive immobilisation of the thumb joints, which prevents improper movement. The various product versions can be fitted individually. The Thumboform Long is 2 cm longer than the Thumboform Short. It provides a moderate degree of stabilisation for your thumb.
At a glance
- Immobilization of the thumb CMC and MCP joints
- Prevents improper movement
- Turbocast plastic insert can be shaped individually
- Plastic is surrounded by soft and warming Neoprene material
- Hook and loop closures for ease of use
- Thumb irritation conditions
- Ulnar collateral ligament injury
- Thumb distortion
With the Turbocast, a plastic insert which can be shaped individually, the supports can also be fitted to the hand individually for an optimal fit.
The Neoprene material which surrounds the plastic is soft and provides pleasant warmth. Neoprene is a warming and elastic material, with good shock absorbency and high density. It is very durable and can be washed an unlimited number of times without loosing its elasticity.
The thumb loop can also be adjusted via a hook and loop strap. The support can be donned and doffed easily using the hook and loop closures.