The NSW Government is gradually lifting the restrictions on movement and business trading that were designed to reduce the spread of COVID-19. This means some businesses can now reopen.
If your small business or not-for-profit organization has experienced a decline in turnover as a result of COVID-19, you may be eligible for a small business recovery grant of between $500 and $3000.
This grant helps small businesses meet the costs of safely reopening or up-scaling operations. These expenses include, but are not limited to:
- fit-out changes and temporary physical changes (for example, plastic barriers at checkouts)
- staff training and counseling
- business advise and continuity planning
- cleaning products and additional cleaning services
- additional equipment necessary to comply with social distancing or other public health measures
- marketing, communications, and advertising
- digital solutions (for example, e-commerce or business websites).
This grant can only be used for purchases of eligible expenses made from 1 July 2020, and only where no other government support is available.
Note: Applications close 11:59 pm Monday 31 August 2020.
x1 Carton of Latex Gloves (1000 gloves)
x1 50 pack Disposable Masks 50 pc / box
x1 5L Cleanplus Gel Hand Sanitiser
x1 X-power ULV F-16B Fogger Machine
x1 5L Biosan II Hospital Grade Disinfectant
x1 Automatic Touchfree Hand Sanitiser Stand, Dispenser Bulk Fill (Gel Based)